DETROIT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] is close to announcing a deal to sell its Swedish unit Saab to Dutch sports car maker Spyker Cars NV , Bloomberg news service reported Tuesday, citing someone it said was familiar with negotiations. GM spokesman Tom Wilkinson in Detroit declined to comment on the report. Trading of Spyker shares was suspended on Tuesday ahead of an expected announcement regarding negotiations between GM and Spyker. Spyker is the last bidder standing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM close to announcing deal to sell Saab-Bloomberg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.