FRANKFURT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - General Motors will start production of a Chevrolet small four-door saloon in the latter part of next year at a plant in Warsaw, Poland, that is owned by Ukrainian partner UkrAvto, GM said on Tuesday. The company's comments confirmed what a source close to the matter told Reuters on Monday. The U.S. carmaker said it plans to build upwards of 60,000 Chevy Aveos -- also called the Kalos in some markets -- in its first full year and expects to eventually ramp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM confirms to build Chevys in Poland next year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642