DETROIT, Aug 18 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp confirmed on Monday it would offer employee-level discount pricing to all U.S. consumers in its new nationwide incentive program. GM spokesman John McDonald said the automaker would announce details on Tuesday. (Reporting by Soyoung Kim; Editing by Daniel Trotta)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM confirms employee discounts in incentive plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.