DETROIT, June 23 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp confirmed on Monday it is offering zero-percent financing for 72 months on most of its 2008 models and has hired Citibank to advise on the ongoing review of its Hummer brand. Citibank will help the No.1 U.S. automaker with the review, including assessing any potential offers from potential buyers for the military-derived SUV line, U.S. sales chief Mark LaNeve told reporters on a conference call. (Reporting by Soyoung Kim and Poornima ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM confirms sales incentives, hires Citibank on Hummer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642