* GM considering two offers for Hummer-WSJ * GM previously turned down both bidders-WSJ NEW YORK, Feb 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] is considering two offers for its Hummer brand after plans to sell it to China's Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery failed, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal. The Journal did not identify the bidders, but said both bidders had previously made offers and had been turned down. GM is reconsidering after its plan to sell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM considering 2 Hummer bids -WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642