DETROIT, July 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Co will cut 20 executive jobs in global product development in a restructuring that the largest U.S. automaker said will speed up decision-making. GM also created the role of vice president of product programs, which will be held by Doug Parks. He previously worked on development for GM's electric cars, including the Chevrolet Volt. The changes, effective Aug. 1, will "remove a layer of management," GM said Wednesday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to cut 20 executive jobs in product development revamp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642