DETROIT, March 23 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. The newspaper quoted unidentified engineers and a GM executive in reporting that the coming job cuts would be announced on Tuesday. It was not clear how many white-collar positions would be eliminated, the newspaper said. A GM representative could not be immediately reached for comment. "There will be a right-sizing of the U.S. and European vehicle engineering groups," the newspaper quoted a GM executive as saying. "Where there's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to cut engineering staff in U.S., Europe-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.