MADRID, Aug 27 (Reuters) - General Motors will trim production at its Figueralas plant in Zaragoza in eastern Spain due to the slowdown in its main markets, a spokeswoman said on Wednesday. "There will be a two-day technical stoppage in September as well as a four-day break in October to reduce output in line with demand," the spokeswoman at the plant said. The six-day shutdown will mean production will be reduced by about 12,000 cars. A union source told Reuters management had not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to cut production in Spain due to slowdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642