By David Bailey DETROIT, March 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp will miss a self-imposed deadline for deciding whether to sell or fold its Hummer brand, but expects to make a decision within weeks, Chief Executive Fritz Henderson said on Tuesday. GM, operating under U.S. government emergency loans and told on Monday that it has 60 days to move much more aggressively on its restructuring, had put the Hummer brand of large sport-utility vehicles up for sale last June. "We have been in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to decide Hummer brand's future in weeks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642