MILAN, Jan 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. on Friday declined to comment on a report its board could meet as early as this weekend to discuss modifying a deal under which it could be forced to buy more of Fiat's crisis-hit auto unit. The report in leading Italian financial newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore cited unnamed sources as saying GM's board could meet on Saturday to mull a draft proposal for Fiat to relinquish or delay its option to sell to GM the 80 percent of Fiat Auto that GM does ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM declines comment on Fiat deal board meet report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642