GENEVA, Feb 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. director Jerry York is now convinced the Saab and Hummer brands are good for the automaker, a month after he suggested GM do away with the brands, GM's vice chairman of global product development, Bob Lutz, said. "Saab has really turned the corner," Lutz said at a Saab event a day ahead of the Geneva Auto Show. "It is close to making money as a brand." "Jerry made all those comments before he joined the board," he added. "He realizes that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM director York convinced Saab good for GM - exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.