FRANKFURT, June 29 (Reuters) - The European division of General Motors began a campaign on Friday to sell more fuel-efficient vehicles in a move to polish its green credentials. Senior executives gave a taste of their plans at a news conference in Berlin ahead of the biannual IAA motor show in September, where it plans to unveil a next-generation hydrogen fuel cell vehicle as well as showcase its new family of down-sized conventional combustion engines. "Just a few years ago, certainly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Europe unveils new push to lower CO2 emissions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.