MOSCOW, Feb 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp is in talks with other automobile firms over possible joint ventures and new plants in Russia, the group said on Friday. "We are talking with a number of major companies in Russia," said Chris Gubbey, newly-appointed vice president of General Motors Europe (GME) and Russia and CIS managing director. He told a press briefing joint ventures and stand-alone plants were being considered along with cooperation with other foreign firms. Gubbey ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM eyes joint ventures, more plants in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642