DETROIT, March 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. on Tuesday said it has filed its annual report on Form 10-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, GM also included restated results for the years 2000 - 2004, the automaker said. GM said it has concluded its internal review involving the classification of cash flows at ResCap, the residential mortgage unit of GMAC, GM's finance arm. The restatements do not affect GM's, GMAC's or ResCap's income statements, balance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM files annual 10-K with federal regulators" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642