WASHINGTON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - The Obama administration's autos task force demonstrated a "genuine willingness" on Thursday to understand the plight of General Motors Corp and the restructuring plan it has submitted to the government, the company said. "Today's meeting with the presidential task force on autos was just the beginning of the hard work ahead for GM and the president's team," GM said in a statement that was released after top executives, including CEO Rick Wagoner, met with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM finds U.S. task force willing to understand plight" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642