DETROIT, June 22 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. plan to introduce discount programs intended to boost sales during the last weekend of June, people familiar with the sales plans said on Friday. The automakers are expected to roll out the incentive programs for their U.S. dealers next Thursday, just ahead of the Fourth of July holiday, according to two people familiar with early planning for the sales events. The plans are expected to include some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Ford to offer month-end showroom discounts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.