ST PETERSBURG, Russia, June 29 (Reuters) - Troubled U.S. automaker General Motors Corp said on Monday it would halt car production at its Russian plant in St Petersburg for two months due to poor demand. "Having carefully studied the state of the Russian car market...we took the decision not to force this year an increase in production volumes at our Russian plant," the company said in a statement, adding that production will be halted from July 1 to Aug. 31. The announcement comes as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to halt production at Russian plant for 2 mths" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642