WASHINGTON, March 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp has given bondholders holding over $27 billion in its debt a new proposal on terms for exchanging most of that debt into equity, according to a person with direct knowledge of the negotiations. GM sent a letter to representatives of GM bondholders earlier in the week, according to the person who asked not to be named because of the confidential nature of the talks. Bondholders had complained in a letter sent on Sunday to U.S. Treasury ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM has given new offer to bondholders-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.