LONDON, June 26 (Reuters) - General Motors has added another sterling bond to its multi-currency corporate debt sale, the initial tranches of which were launched earlier on Thursday, an investor said. The dollar, euro and sterling bond sale, which includes fixed and floating-rate notes and securities convertible into GM shares, is expected to be sized at at least $16.5 billion, putting it among the largest ever corporate fudraisings. The bonds are being offered by General Motors Corp, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM has new stg tranche to multi-part bond-investor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.