DETROIT, Feb 14 (Reuters) - General Motors Co is "not betting on" an uptick in European auto demand later this year and has no plans to provide additional funds to its struggling partner in the region, France's Peugeot SA, GM's chief financial officer said. "We have no intention of putting more cash into Peugeot," GM CFO Dan Ammann told reporters on Thursday during a briefing for the largest U.S. automaker's fourth-quarter results. GM's fourth-quarter profit of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM has 'no intention' of putting more cash into Peugeot -CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.