SAO PAULO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. expects to sell 1.4 million vehicles in South America in 2015, underscoring solid growth in some of the region's biggest economies, South America regional head Jaime Ardila said on Thursday. (Reporting by Alberto Alerigi Jr.; Writing by Guillermo Parra-Bernal)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM hopes to sell 1.4 mln units in SouthAm in 2015" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.