NEW DELHI, Jan 27 (Reuters) - General Motors' India unit is targeting sales of 300,000 vehicles by 2013, a top India official said on Thursday, rising from about 110,000 units now. The company will launch four new cars and two commercial vehicles in the next two years, Karl Slym, president of General Motors India, told reporters. (Reporting by Anurag Kotoky)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM India unit expects sales to triple by 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.