SHANGHAI, July 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. , the world's top auto maker, introduced on Monday a new hatchback in China aimed at grabing a greater share of the rapidly growing small car market. Deliveries of the Chevrolet Aveo, based on the Kalos developed by GM Daewoo in South Korea, are expected to start in two months' time, GM said in a statement. "It will enable GM to further capitalise on China's high growth small car segment, which has been boosted by the shift of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM introduces new small car model in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.