FRANKFURT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. is to invest at least a billion dollars to build two new Saab model series, mainly in Sweden, thanks to workers' concessions and a promise of Swedish government investment, a newspaper reported. The present offering of two Saab series -- the 9-3 and 9-5 -- would be doubled, and the variety of models increased, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reported in its Tuesday edition. It did not specify its sources. The report said the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to invest in 2 new Saab models in Sweden -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642