* Malibu engines will be made in Tennessee * More jobs in New York depend on increasing sales TONAWANDA, N.Y., June 17 (Reuters) - General Motors Co said on Friday it would invest $65 million in existing engine plants in New York and Tennessee. GM is spending $33 million at a plant in Tonawanda near Buffalo, New York, and will retain or create 100 jobs. The automaker will put $32 million into a plant in Spring Hill, Tennessee, about 30 miles south of Nashville, and add or create 63 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM investing in two N.Y. engine plants, eyes jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.