* Investment is GM Ventures' eighth, totaling $43.5 mln * GM to install solar charging stations at plants, dealers * Commits to double solar power use at its plants by 2016 By Ben Klayman DETROIT, July 28 (Reuters) - A General Motors Co unit has invested $7.5 million and taken an undisclosed stake in Sunlogics Inc, helping the solar energy systems manufacturer to establish plants in Michigan and Canada and create 310 jobs at the small company. GM Ventures said it also signed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM invests in solar energy systems maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642