* "Chevy runs deep" TV ads to run on World Series * GM 2011 ad budget up a couple percentage points from '08 * GM spent $2.23 bln on US advertising in '08-Kantar Media * Halving of US brands to four allows greater focus By David Bailey and Ben Klayman DETROIT, Oct 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] is tapping a wide range of cars from its past and present, including the new Chevrolet Volt, for a "Chevy runs deep" advertising campaign that begins on Wednesday night. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM invokes past for 'Chevy runs Deep' ad campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.