* IPO to make U.S. Treasury minority shareholder -sources * UAW healthcare trust also aims to sell shares in IPO * GM aims to show progress to potential investors By Soyoung Kim and Bernie Woodall DETROIT, June 28 (Reuters) - The planned initial public offering of General Motors Co [GM.UL] is likely to leave the U.S. government with a minority stake while also raising new funds for the automaker, people briefed on the still-developing plans said. The U.S. Treasury, which owns 60.8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM IPO to cut US stake, raise new capital -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642