DETROIT, Sept 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp said on Monday it had issued 16 million shares of common stock to an institutional shareholder in exchange for $176.4 million of convertible notes, reducing interest costs. GM, which has faced intense scrutiny of its finances under the backdrop of the U.S. financial market turmoil, said in a federal regulatory filing that it would consider additional exchanges. The automaker in mid-July announced plans to improve its liquidity by about $15 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM issues 16 mln shares in exchange for debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642