DETROIT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. will launch the Hummer H3 sport utility vehicle in Australia next year, the world's largest automaker said on Thursday. The right-hand drive versions of the H3s will be assembled in South Africa and will hit Australian dealerships in mid-2007, GM said. GM, which lost $10.6 billion in 2005, has said the Hummer brand is central to the automaker's strategy as it moves to cut costs, shore up market share and return to profitability. Sales of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to launch Hummer H3 in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642