SHANGHAI, Feb 28 (Reuters) - General Motors , the world's largest auto maker, will begin selling an SUV model from its Cadillac line in China from Tuesday, after introducing the iconic brand to its second-largest market worldwide in 2004. General Motors Corp. said it had sold more than 1,000 Cadillacs in China since sales began last October and a company executive told Reuters last year the company expected to sell several thousand in the country in 2005. The entry of the Cadillac pitted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to launch second Cadillac model in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642