PITTSBURGH, June 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp has adequate liquidity to carry it through the end of this year and has many options beyond that, Chief Executive Rick Wagoner said on Thursday. Investors and analysts have been concerned about the impact of collapsing sales for trucks and SUVs on GM's bottom line and its liquidity as it tries to restructure. At least two analysts have warned that GM could be forced to borrow heavily. "As we've said before, we've got a very good, solid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM liquidity adequate through year-end - Wagoner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642