DETROIT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp is looking to sell its manufacturing facilities in Strasbourg, France, and will begin seeking buyers next month when it begins a formal sale process for its Hummer SUV brand. GM Treasurer Walter Borst detailed the sale plans in materials prepared for a presentation at a banking conference sponsored by Deutsche Bank that were posted on the automaker's Web site. In his presentation, Borst also said GM was working with GMAC to develop a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM looking to sell plant in France, other assets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.