NEW YORK, Nov 21 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said on Monday Chief Executive Rick Wagoner will address its employees on significant actions affecting GM North America at 8:30 a.m. (1330 GMT). A press conference will follow immediately, GM said. The world's largest automaker has said it would provide details by the end of 2005 about its previously announced plan to cut at least 25,000 manufacturing jobs as part of a broader restructuring plan.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to make announcement on GM North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642