DETROIT, Nov 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. on Wednesday said it plans to make a plug-in electric hybrid version of the Saturn Vue Green Line, which will have double the fuel efficiency of any current sport utility vehicle. The Saturn Vue Green Line is GM's first hybrid vehicle on the U.S. market. The world's largest automaker also plans to expand the hybrid system to the Saturn Aura Green Line and Chevrolet Malibu sedans in 2007.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to make plug-in hybrid of Saturn Vue Green Line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.