FRANKFURT, June 27 (Reuters) - General Motors might extend through July its U.S. programme that gives all customers the same steep discounts that it offers employees, its North American marketing chief was quoted as saying. "We're biased to doing it because it has worked so well," car industry newspaper Automotive News quoted Mark LaNeve as saying in Washington on Friday. The report published on Monday said the world's biggest carmaker would decide whether to prolong the successful offer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM may extend US employee rebate programme -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642