FRANKFURT, Aug 25 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL] may make clear, within the next 24 hours, whether it wants to keep its European carmaker Opel rather than sell it, a German labour representative said on Tuesday. Armin Schild, IG Metall's leader in the state of Hesse where Opel has its headquarters, said the fact that GM's options for Opel had come to light ahead of an official announcement could mean that they were under serious consideration. "I see that as a bad sign for the future ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM may make Opel plans clear within 24 hrs -union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.