Oct 9 (Reuters) - General Motors Co has created the new position of global brand chief for Cadillac as the U.S. automaker looks to broaden global demand for the luxury line of vehicles. Robert Ferguson, who assumes the position immediately, will lead Cadillac's worldwide growth and development, and report directly to Chief Executive Dan Akerson. GM has designated Cadillac and Chevrolet as its two global brands. Ferguson, 53, will be responsible for marketing, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM names Cadillac global brand chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642