* Docherty takes international sales-marketing spot June 1 * Docherty was replaced as U.S. marketing VP in early May DETROIT, May 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] Vice President Susan Docherty, who had a short stint as head of U.S. sales and marketing, has been named vice president of international operational sales, marketing and aftersales, the automaker said on Monday. Docherty, 47, had been replaced in U.S. sales in March and in marketing earlier in May under the fourth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM names Docherty to international sales role" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.