NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. on Thursday named Kevin Wale, GM Europe vice president and chairman of GM's UK operations, as the new president and managing director of the GM China Group. Wale replaces Phil Murtaugh, who resigned on Wednesday amid slowing earnings.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM names Europe VP Wale as new China chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.