DETROIT, Dec 20 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. said on Friday it had promoted the chief financial officer of its Adam Opel unit to treasurer. Walter Borst, 41, replaces Eric Feldstein, 43, who had been made president of GM's credit arm, General Motors Acceptance Corp., last month. Borst, who has been Opel's CFO since October 2000, will continue working at Opel in Germany until Jan. 31. GM did not immediately name a replacement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM names Opel CFO as treasurer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.