DETROIT, Aug 18 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp will offer employee-level pricing on nearly 90 percent of inventory for its main Chevrolet brand as part of a new nationwide sales promotion, a dealer briefed on the plans said on Monday. The offer starts Wednesday, runs until Sept. 2 and applies to all 2008 model year Chevrolet vehicles, according to the dealer, who was not authorized to discuss the GM plan. GM was briefing its U.S. dealers on Monday on incentives it is rolling out for its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to offer employee-level pricing on Chevy models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642