DETROIT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. has told its dealers it will launch a nationwide discount promotion in March, steering away from its goal of not providing big incentives, a newspaper said on Monday. The Detroit News said the "March Madness" event, tied to the NCAA basketball tournament, will run from March 15 to April 4, and will be similar to a promotion GM ran last March that included lower sticker prices on select models across GM's eight brands. Last year's program ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to offer more incentives in March -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642