By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, June 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. on Monday said it would offer qualified buyers zero-percent financing for three years with an additional $1,000 cash on select vehicles as it tries to boost sales at the end of the month. The discount program would be available on select Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac and GMC vehicles and would run June 26 through July 9. The vehicles include 2006 and 2007 models of the Chevrolet HHR, Tahoe and Silverado, the Buick Lacrosse ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to offer no-interest financing, rebates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.