* Chevy MyLink system to stream Pandora Web radio in cars * GM takes aim at Ford, rivals in vehicle entertainment * Chevy vehicles to continue to offer satellite radio By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Feb 17 (Reuters) - General Motors Co will launch a new system to stream online radio from Pandora in upcoming Chevrolets starting with the Volt and Equinox. The new partnership comes as the top U.S. automaker looks to make up for lost ground against Ford Motor Co in the increasingly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to offer Pandora Internet radio on Chevy cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.