DETROIT, Nov 19 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp is offering zero-percent financing for five years to clear out 2007 inventory, while also giving dealers incentives for 2008 models as the automaker tries to boost sales in a soft economy and a weak housing market. The "Red Tag" sale, which started Nov. 15 and ends Jan. 2, is offering no-interest loans for five years on all 2007 models of Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, GMC and Saturn, excluding the Chevrolet Corvette and the C-4500 series ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM offers year-end 'Red Tag' sale to clear '07 inventory" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642