FRANKFURT, March 29 (Reuters) - Loss-making General Motors unit Opel is considering the sale of its Eisenach plant in Germany where it manufactures the Corsa subcompact and was due to begin building the Junior later this year, German newspaper Handelsblatt reported on Thursday. The business daily cited a person familiar with the situation as saying it was conceivable that an investor for the plant could be sought. Opel would not comment on the report. On Wednesday, Opel avoided conflict ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Opel may sell German Corsa plant - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.