SHANGHAI, Feb 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp , the world's largest auto maker, and main Chinese partner Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp have signed an agreement to set up their fourth car production base in the country, GM said on Thursday. GM, Shanghai Auto and their existing 50-50 venture Shanghai GM will buy out a 50 percent stake held by four other Chinese firms in the troubled Jinbei GM plant in the northeastern city of Shenyang. Financial terms were not disclosed. GM now owns ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, partner to secure fourth China car output base" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.