HONG KONG, March 18 (Reuters) - The pension fund of U.S. automaker General Motors Corp has sold A$1.1 billion (US$800 million) in shares of media company News Corp , Goldman Sachs JBWere said on Thursday. GM's pension fund sold 26 million American Depository Receipts (ADRs) for US$30.87, said Goldman Sachs JBWere, which arranged the sale. Each ADR equals four preferred shares and investors taking Australian shares bought in at A$10.46 each. The preferred shares closed at A$10.46 in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM pension fund sells US$800 mln in News Corp shrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.