LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - U.S. auto giant General Motors Corp. plans to issue a 350 million sterling bond this week as part of its multi-tranche bond sale, an investor said on Wednesday. GM plans to raise $13 billion to cover pension shortfalls. The sterling 2015 bond will be issued by GM Nova Scotia and is seen pricing at between 387.5 and 400 basis points over the swaps curve, the investor said. GM also plans to sell 10, 20 and 30-year dollar bonds and 10- and 30-year euro bonds, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM plans 350 mln stg bond as part of financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.